LL - Lock Legion Shorts 2 LL - Lock Legion Shorts 2

blue-chipmunk lock say's hello!

wow. if it is one thing i like about lock legion, it's the complete randomness ^_^. it's a shame lock legion is down... but it's nice to know that people are still making lock cartoons such as this one (i think). wow spitty REALLY dosn't like interweb relations. and if everyone jumped off a cliff, i'd walk down their and laugh at their dumbass' i thought the "fire and you" refrence was nicley done. i absolutly LOVED the tunak tunak tun! i saw the video on youtube a while back. kick ass. i seriously wish my flash didn't have a seizure so i could make things as good as this. sorry, i suck at reveiws. but seriously, as said before by many people, it lacks the awsome of blue chipmunk. (no, no one said it lacks blue chipmunk. they said their lock). <(^.^<) voted 5 (>^.^)>

MasterLock responds:

hello

SBC's Great Adventure SBC's Great Adventure

you earned my five

this was pretty retarted, but thats my kind of flash video! :) thnaks for filling my 2 and a half minuites of usless time.

Wonchop responds:

Hooray for fans of retardation

LL - One Day Collab 2! LL - One Day Collab 2!

omg

give me back my bike coffee! ya thats right i read what it said after the rofl copter came down! lol good job hopfully theres a third one so i can be in it :)

Pico &amp;amp; the Mental Menace Pico & the Mental Menace

pretty cool

although i didn't get to enjoy the fullness of the game it was pretty cool. my computer is really slow so shooting was a pain D: original to an extent.

P.S. OMG HAX. i found a nice cheat :D i had one heart left and i entered a door while i got shot by a bot and i entered the building with zero hearts and it was IMPOSSIBLE for me to die :D

Poke Me! Poke Me!

oh my god lol

now THAT was the highlight of my day. great job. you deserve a 5.

it seems familiar to a different flsh i saw though... strange. good anyway though. :)

Wonchop responds:

Thanks :D

Jack Russell Jack Russell

im so sad

why does it say i killed the poor puppie makes me sad :'( i love the game tho. but i just dont like the losing thing :'(